Monday, June 1, 2009

Process Journal

After finishing my project, I am happy to say that I worked well, got a lot done, an feel that my information is extremely useful and helps explain concept of Fisheries Depletion in a new way. I made a brochure, many Blog entries, an I-Web, a VoiceThread, an Animoto and many other forms of work.

My Brochure has two pages, the First looks like this:
The Second page looks like this:


This brochure tells a huge amount of information on Fisheries Depletion. It was not hard to make, but it was hard to find good information to put on it.

My i-Web has many pages. These can be found on my recent post or "I-Web Screen shots.

My Voicethread took a long time to make because of the recording. The problem here is that the class is normally loud, so I had to yell for the voice to be heard. I hope you can hear it.






My animoto took almost no time, except the fact that good pictures were very hard to find. I hope you like it.


These concepts were not always easy to make, I hope you like it as much as I liked making it.

No comments:

Post a Comment